Perfect for Italian Wine Lovers looking for something off the beaten track
Next Date: On Request
When it comes to Italian wine Le Marche wines are beginning to make their mark on the world stage. An area as captivating as any you will find in Italy with untamed coastline, stunning medieval towns, picturesque fishing villages and rustic hill-top and mountain villages and all off the beaten path just waiting to be discovered.
Previously overshadowed by its world-famous neighbour, Tuscany, Le Marche has now been identified as one of the regions for THE next big thing in Italian wines and offers wines which are increasing in popularity and prominence each year. Would you like to be one of the first to discover the up and coming wines and vineyards of this area?
We have put together an itinerary for you to explore first-hand these wonderful wines so why not join us on our wine-lovers weekend break and discover for yourself what Le Marche has to offer. We’re sure you will be very pleasantly surprised. Le Marche has a whole host of vineyards to choose from – family run, consortiums, organic, bio-dynamic, natural, sustainable….
What you can expect from our wine-lovers weekend break:
- Arrival from 3pm onwards on Friday with a glass of prosecco to welcome you to our hotel
- 2 night stay in a deluxe double room
- Breakfast each morning
- After breakfast on Saturday you will be taken on a specially tailored full-day vineyard tour to three vineyards. Amidst the rolling hills you'll discover some of the hidden gems of the Le Marche wine region. You will sample wines made from the indigenous grapes of the area, you'll be shown the secrets and techniques around winemaking and how to pair them with some of Le Marche's gastronomic specialities. Lunch is included and will either be at the vineyard or at an authentic Le Marche restaurant for a chance to test what you have learned about wine and food pairing. Note: You can opt to visit an olive oil producer and / or cheese producer instead of a vineyard
- Saturday evening is time to relax. At leisure, enjoy your evening meal from our a la carte menu and select a local wine from our own wine cellar
- Breakfast on Sunday morning and perhaps a walk round our medieval hilltop town of Montelparo before saying goodbye
Price per person €450 which includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in a deluxe double room on a bed & breakfast basis
- Full day guided vineyard tour including lunch
- 2 x 3-course a la carte evening meals
- Pick up and return can be arranged from the airport or nearest railway station at an additional cost
- Upgrade to the suite for €50 per person
- Why not extend your stay and explore more of this stunning area at preferential rates. Find out what Le Marche has to offer by clicking here