The Perfect Italian Escape for Foodlover's Everywhere.......Enjoy an authentic gourmet break filled with the traditional flavours of Le Marche....
Le Marche’s cuisine is rich and diverse and based around local and seasonal produce. Many ingredients are gathered from the wild, for example: game, nuts, herbs, mushrooms and of course…truffles. The region is also fast becoming a destination for wine enthusiasts. Whilst mainly known for its white wine Verdicchio, you can find outstanding red wines too – Rosso Conero and Rosso Piceno, both made from using the Montepulciano grape.
Our ‘Taste of le Marche’ package brings together delicious cuisine, great wines, luxury accommodation and a day dedicated to celebrating regional food and wine. This gastronomic experience includes a tour of local producers including a cheese tasting at a local producer, sampling of fresh olive oil at the local mill and of course a wine tasting at a local vineyard.
The Taste of Le Marche offer really is the perfect gift for any passionate foodies out there….
Taste of Le Marche - 2 night package €485 per person includes:
- 2 nights stay in a luxury room
- breakfast each morning
- 2 x 4 course evening meals
- a full day guided tour visiting a cheese producer, olive oil producer and vineyard, including degustations and lunch
- Pick up and return can be arranged from the airport or nearest railway station at an additional cost
- Upgrade to the suite for €50 per person
- Why not extend your stay and explore more of this stunning area at preferential rates.